The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible to fulfill client needs. Enhance department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Significant travel (over 70%) is expected with this position.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Oversee operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Proactively communicate with internal departments to facilitate effective processes.
- Report and escalate project concerns or issues to management as needed
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively apply a methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Develop, utilize, and make available a mechanism to continuously communicate the status of project(s).
- Manages project budget.
- One Year of Field Supervision experience.
- Proficiency in MS Project.
- Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Effectively communicates in both written and verbal business development discussions.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each Innovator’s career interests.
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
We offer our team members a comprehensive employment package that includes:
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive wage(s)
- Performance based bonus eligibility
- 401(k) plan w/company match
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation time
- Medical insurance (shared cost)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Optional life insurance
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Social activities
Job Type: Full-time